Andrzej Popadiuk, President of GFKM, was awarded the title of Business School Leader of the Year 2020 in the CEEMAN Champion Awards competition. Every year, the CEEMAN jury awards one leader of the associated business school, whose actions are assessed as outstanding.
CEEMAN Management Development Association is one of the two largest management education organizations in Europe, associating business schools from five continents. This award is a great accomplishment for the entire GFKM team!
The CEEMAN Business School Leader of the Year award for institutional management is awarded for:
- building or enhancing a particular resource i.e. faculty, staff, or a specific institutional competence
- program portfolio or research portfolio for the institution
- assessment of the whole organization (structure, internal processes, culture)
- corporate and business relationships
- an innovative approach to managing a specific staff function (e.g. finance, marketing, operations, student relations, alumni activities)